Lush Grand Opening Party @ Southcenter Mall, WA

Hello Cupcakes! As you know, the Seattle snowstorm was pretty cray last week and my boyfriend Chad was going cray staying at home. We were finally able to drive to the mall yesterday and I had remembered that I RSVP'd to my local Lush store's Grand Opening party. We got to the mall at 12:30pm and Lush wasn't opening until 1, so I waited in line for about 25mins. Not so bad. While waiting, they gave us some sparkling apple cider in fancy champagne glasses and checked our names off the list. They also had some super cute cupcakes once you get into the store. A DJ was spinning some good 'ol Michael Jackson when we first got there.
The first 100 people in line received a 3.3 fl. oz shower gel called "B Never Too Busy To Be Beautiful". It's a Retro product and it is not currently on the Lush USA website, but I think it randomly shows up in stores and online from time to time. If you love the smell of honey, then this is the product for you. I LOVE HONEY! This goody has about 5 different kinds of honey. I really hope they start selling this again, because it just smells soooo deliciously amazing!
They also had some promotions where you spend a certain amount and get a free gift or get the chance to enter a giveaway. It was a fun day ;) I really suggest you get on the Lush mailing list! It is the best way to find out about your local Lush events and promotions. It doesn't hurt that you get free stuff, too!

Comments

Popular Posts