July - Early August HAUL!



Just a few things I picked up late July and early August. I will do reviews on them soon. I can't use all these products all at the same time LOL :)





Went to a grand opening of Mastercuts and they were offering 20% off all hair products! I couldn't resist. I purchased Matrix Sleek Shampoo & Conditioner duo for $26. I also picked up Paul Mitchell Extra Body Daily Boost & Thicken Up styling products. I've tried the Daily Boost and I absolutely love it! It really does give my hair the volume my short hair needs ;)



I went to The Body Shop and purchased their new line of Tea Tree products since they were on sale 2 for $18. I picked up the Tree Tea Blackhead Exfoliating Wash, Tea Tree Belmish Fade Night Lotion, Tea Tree Oil, & the Tee Tree Gel for on the go application. I have a few scars from previous pimples and some discoloration, so I hope this stuff will at least lessen the visibility of these unwanted blemishes. View full descriptions on the website: The Body Shop. Cross fingers and a full review after one week.




MAC Love that Look: I purchased the five eyeshadows I mentioned earlier on my first post. I love the pigmentation so far and they are very blendable. I don't use them all at once. I like to mix my frosty shadow with some satin or matte finishes. Never all frost! I really like the Starflash finish and I'm hoping they keep Smoke & Diamonds as a permanent! Like I said, Smoke & Diamonds is my #1 Eyeshadow of all time!

Reviews will be coming soon. Enjoy the eye candy for now.
Love & Care Always, LannetKrystle

Comments

  1. Oooh okay. Like the exact pattern too? Do you want a 2 column layout like mine or a 3 column? Do you want any images for your banner or just words like mine? Email me the info so then that way i can keep it more secret & i'll send you the test link. Also we can figure out the trade stuff :)

    mamacheechun(at)gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh... i hope the tea tree from TBS works for you. I got the Seaweed collection, so far its working nice for me. im loving those MAC e/s! great haul hun :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts