Make Up For Ever Backstage Beauty!






How Exciting! I Finally received my Make Up Forever Backstage Card! I submitted my application about 2 weeks ago and viola, in my mailbox is this wonderful white envelope from MUFE! There is absolutely NO MEMBERSHIP FEE and you are a member for 2 years before renewal! I faxed a copy of my driver's license, and 2 Make-Up Service Contracts from 2 wedding jobs.





This wonderful card allows you 40% off at Make Up Forever boutiques and phone orders. I cannot tell you how excited I am to start using this!


If you would like information on how to apply for MUFE backstage membership, along with other cosmetic company discounts, FOLLOW & LEAVE A COMMENT Please!

Love & Care Always, LannetKrystle

Comments

  1. awesome!! i never knew MUFE had a discount program. how do i go about applying?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi LANI! You have to fax your credentials to the new york store and then you'll get your card within a week! Call to ask what to fax: 212-941-9337

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts