MAC Bloggers' Obsessions Mini Haul


I really loved the idea of MAC reaching out to bloggers to help create a little collection. I do wish there were blushes in this collection, but I kind of had the feeling they were rushing this collection to be launched so no blushes or lipsticks. I didn't go crazy and buy every single item, but I am super happy with my purchase. I ordered Hocus Pocus (Sold Out) and Jealousy Wakes (Sold Out) eyeshadows and Sonoran Rain Lipglass.
Per Temptalia's website, MAC stated that they will be re-stocking the sold out items!!! Stay tuned for the waiting list ;)
I'm not going to go into too much detail with the colors and descriptions, but I will link the Blogger who created the colors ;) so enjoy the mini eye candy for now!
 Hocus Pocus Eyeshadow created by http://themakeupgirl.net/
 Jealousy Wakes created by Temptalia

 Sonoran Rain lipglass created by http://www.theshadesofu.com/
Top to Bottom: Hocus Pocus, Jealousy Wakes, Sonoran Rain

Comments

  1. I really wanted Jealousy Wakes but by the time I went online to purchase it, it had already sold out :( I hope they really do re-stock the items because I would love to get my hands on it :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts