Moving In...

Dining & Kitchen area
Hey Dolls! Sorry that it's been a while since my last post. I've been busy moving into my new apartment with my boyfriend of 6 years, Chad. Our kitchen is fully furnished, we have internet & cable set-up, and we are getting our sectional couch on Sunday. This is such an exciting and huge step in our relationship. We have lived an hour away from each other for the past 6 years and now we're finally living under one roof ;)
Living room
Kitchen
Oh, and this Saturday is the Seattle Meet & Greet with Itsjudytime! For those of you who don't know, Judy, Benji and I have known each other since high school. It's always fun to know that I know someone famous! I'm so excited to meet new people and see the ones who attended our last meet & greet last year. This is going to be huge because the restaurant we are hosting it at is closed while we have our get together. We're expecting about 40+ people to attend and we really want to fill up the place!

So that is my quick update of how things are going with me. What have you been up to?

Love & Care, 
LannetKrystle

Comments

  1. Congrats on the new place! It looks so big and bright!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats, You're place looks great. Do a new house tour??

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have awarded you with two awards! The stylish Blogger Award and The Kreativ Blogger Award! Check my page for details!

    Smoochies, Chelsea Love

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts