Ulta's VIP Preview Night

Are you an Ulta Club Member? If not, then you should. It's free to sign up and you get really great perks when you accumulate points. I received this Exclusive Members Only invitation in my e-mail last Friday, and I called my Ulta salon immediately to schedule an appointment. This event is on May 5 from 4pm to 8pm. It was so perfect because this event falls right on my birthday! You have to choose what appointment you'd like to make. Either hair or makeup, and of course I chose makeup because there's really not much you can do about my hair nowadays LOL. The service is completely FREE plus you get FREE gifts! Why not, right?! I'm very excited for this event and let me know if you will be attending at the Ulta near you. I'd love to see your after looks.

Love & Care, 
LannetKrystle

Comments

  1. exciting! so wish we had an ulta here. there's too many things hawaii doesn't have. hope u have fun and take lots of pics! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts